Silverwaterlabs Health Guarantee
Silverwaterlabs does not guarantee
1. Against PARVO or CORONA VIRUS, as immunities vary with each dog
2. Payment of any veterinarian bills made/incurred by the buyer
3.Female dogs being able to produce litters, Redundant Vulva or male dogs having both testicles when mature.
4. Show potential, size of the dog, slipped-joints, or death due to negligence on the part of the buyer
5. Thickness of coat, skin allergies, puppy dermatitis, or any and all mites, mange and or parasites, Guardia,
6. Teeth, Over or under bite or luxating patellas
7. Hypoglycemia (low blood sugars) is not covered.
9.Guaranteed as pet quality only
This guarantee is limited to the development of any serious, life threatening, congenital or hereditary defects
within 120 days (from birth date___________), and is limited to the replacement of the pup, of same color/gender,
with the next available litter. Written notification submitted directly to me from your veterinarian is required.
Silverwaterlabs, reserves the right to have the pup returned for examination through our veterinarian.
Seller guarantees puppy for 18 months from date of birth to be free from hip and elbow dysplacia. If in the event
this should occur, written test results from a certified radiologist is required for a replacement puppy. This
guarantee is for a replacement puppy from the next available litter only, no money refunds will be made.
Transportation and veterinary fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer. Original puppy must be returned to
seller before replacement puppy will be provided.
1. As the date of delivery, your puppy has received proper vaccinations and has been de wormed on a strict
schedule. You have been informed of the puppy's vaccination and de worming schedule and are aware of future
vaccinations and de worming that will be due. Intestinal Parasites, (worms) are not considered a disease.
Puppies can still be retaining intestinal parasites. Your Vet will put your Puppy on a schedule for de-worming.
Your Puppy has received the standard format of de-wormers. Puppy's are born with intestinal parasites and are
treated for them. This guarantee shall become null and void if the puppy is given any vaccinations within 7 days of
your receiving Puppy.
2. If your puppy dies within 120 days of the birth date due to a genetic defect. The Health Guarantee will be
void if there are any signs of abuse or neglect, over feeding or the pup has been bred. If the puppy has an un-
treatable life threatening disease or illness due to genetics. Before you are able to get a replacement dog, you
the buyer, has to have the puppy euthanized and show proof from your vet of the un-treatable life threatening
disease or illness due to genetics. If your puppy has a genetic disease and you choose to keep your puppy, then
this health guarantee is void. Your puppy will no long be under this health contract and you, the buyer, will not
hold Silverwaterlabs responsible for any and all conditions that your puppy may have or occur during its lifetime.
3. If you Decline a replacement puppy, then Silverwaterlabs shall be under no further obligation and it will be
deemed that YOU, the buyer, has released Silverwaterlabs from any and all further claims and voids this health
guarantee... If a replacement dog is unavailable at the time then buyer will have a pick of same sex and color from
next available litter. Seller has the right to choose another veterinarian for a second opinion to confirm diagnosis
before a replacement dog is given... We (Silverwaterlabs) will not be held responsible for any medical expenses.
You, (the buyer), are fully aware that owning a puppy means trips to the veterinarian and understand that you will
be responsible for all payments.. Health Guarantee VOID if dog/puppy is sold to another party or given away. All
shipping costs are the buyer’s responsibility. If the dog dies within this 90 day time frame, you must pay to have it
autopsied to ascertain reason of death. If you do not then contract is void. Any physical problem which is or could
be the result of injury is not covered under this guarantee.
4. Shipping of a replacement Puppy is the responsibility of the buyer. No refund will be given. Any occurring vet
expenses are the responsibility of the buyer.
Signature of Seller:____________________________________________Date:_________